Pages

Welcome....

Music Hype and Entertainment will "HYPE" the unknown talent of the world with a series of music interviews, showcases, and highlights while "ENTERTAINING" you with blog posts about the hottest in entertainment news! Stay tuned for more exciting changes as we progress!!
-Nisha

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Hype Music-5 Star Chick REMIX






IT's that time again people!!!!!!!! HYPE MUSIC!!!!!! YO GOTTI FEATURING GUCCI MANE, TRINA AND NICKI MINAJ 5 Star Chick.... This song is sooooooooo hype!!!! I love this joint!!! And I have to say the females represented in this song... I personally have not heard anything from Trina in a minute and she did her things on here, "see ima 5 star b&*^h cause i aint dat otha (otha) chick she been strugglin for hers from dha womb i been rich i aint gotta talk about da money in da shoe game
all you gota do is google trina see da proof mane" AND THEN theres my girl..... Nicki Minaj..."i dont need help i pay dha bills on time so i be yellin fuk'em when tha deal dont sign 5 little mama you a 3 star i aint sleepin when i say im in my dream car" Now I know a lot of people don't like Gucci, but I do that's why it's an opinion blog..... Listen to the song below.....











No comments:

Post a Comment