Pages

Welcome....

Music Hype and Entertainment will "HYPE" the unknown talent of the world with a series of music interviews, showcases, and highlights while "ENTERTAINING" you with blog posts about the hottest in entertainment news! Stay tuned for more exciting changes as we progress!!
-Nisha

Friday, January 15, 2010

Fantasia Speaks out-Via Global Grind


After weeks of being dragged through the mud for allegedly dating a married man by the name of “Antwuan Cook”, Fantasia addressed the rumors about her personal life with Power 105’s Malikha Mallette. Fantasia supposedly met this guy in a cell phone store, they began dating and he left his family shortly afterwards.

“I am 25 years old babe. I have friends. Very nice looking friends. It’s time for me to do what everybody’s so used to me talking about “Freeing myself” and “Not gonna beg you no more” and just in bad relationships. You know I have friends, I’m 25 and I’m working on what I fought so hard for… Read more: Global Grind

See what one fan had to say...

No comments:

Post a Comment