Pages

Welcome....

Music Hype and Entertainment will "HYPE" the unknown talent of the world with a series of music interviews, showcases, and highlights while "ENTERTAINING" you with blog posts about the hottest in entertainment news! Stay tuned for more exciting changes as we progress!!
-Nisha

Friday, January 15, 2010

Keeping Hip-Hop in the family



Rev. Run’s sons are keepin hip hop in the family as Daniel ‘Diggy’ Simmons drops his first mixtape First Flight. (Click here: download the mixtape FREE)
"I worked really hard on this tape independently. It was originally set to come out on Black Friday but I’m just trying to put my best foot forward because I already feel a lot of people don’t believe in my project. So I’m gonna go hard the first time instead of asking for forgiveness my second. It’s a well rounded mixtape hitting every demographic” – Diggy
After listening to this mixtape one should come away feeling refreshed by the raw talent being displayed. Diggy has brought his talent to the mases in a kid-friendly way! Parents this is good hip-hop!
Read more: http://www.sound-savvy.com/2009/12/mixtape-download-diggy-simmons-first-flight/#ixzz0cjlz6WoW

No comments:

Post a Comment